Thursday, September 25, 2008

I'm back!

So I'm finally back at school. Teachers and staff came today and Monday students will come. We'll see how many make it back and how many new ones we get that are displaced. I found out that 3 teachers lost windows in their classrooms. Guess who was one of the lucky ones? Came in to find papers blown around, some warped books, and water damaged notebooks. Oh - and sand in pocket charts and other random places! It could have been much worse, so I'm very thankful! I should be cleaning though! I took a couple of pictures - my desk cracked me up! I had been so proud of how neat it was!

One of my favorite books are curled up now! I have several books that look like this!
Now let's just hope we have a normal rest of the year. The kids have missed 14 days already! We should be getting ready for 6 week report cards, but have only had 10 days of school!