Monday, October 13, 2008

What Could I Have Done with 3 Hours?



I have 3 hours to sit at school and wait for parents to drop by. This went so well earlier in the year, with my 1 parent visiting. Anyone want to guess how many I'll be seeing? In THREE HOURS!!! AFTER SCHOOL. I really just want to go home, take a nap, go to the gym, and watch the Dodger game! Yes, I'm whiny! I'll have been here for almost 11 hours today! That is way too long.




Ok, enough whining. How about a cute story? While on bus duty after school we had a child come up to tattle. "M said a cuss word, the h-a-t word!" We just looked at him and told him that's hat! Any idea what that was supposed to be?!




Alright, laugh at me now.
I'm going to share where I'm going this weekend. To see them in concert and I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited!!!!!


No comments: