Monday, January 5, 2009

What do your cats do when you leave?

What happens when you leave 2 cats at home without letting them open their Christmas presents?


Sorry for the bad pic - it's off my cell phone at night. In case you can't see - there are overturned gift bags, tissue paper, many toy mice, and cat treats scattered all over my living room floor! They had a great time! This morning, I moved our hassock to do the wii fit and found another bag of treats! They managed to open this one though! When I put it up, Max (the black cat) came and stole more treats! So, which one do you think is the ring leader?


2 comments:

Angela Watson said...

Hmmm. They look equally guilty to me. But you gotta admit, the whole situation is pretty cute. :-)

(Ironically, my word verification this time is catses.)

Sarah said...

Cats may look angelic, but they rarely are!