Thursday, February 5, 2009

Who is Father John?

That was my question for my kindergarten CCD class last night. I got the best answer ever - from a 6 year old!

He's a guy who loved Jesus very, very, very much so he became a priest and works for God.
I loved it. We were getting ready for next week when Father John comes to visit our class. I had them come up with questions to ask him. Here's a few -
Do you love Jesus?
Is your favorite color yellow?
Do you love God more than anything?
What do you do if you forget what you're saying during mass?
Where do you like to eat?
What's you favorite part of being a priest?
Did you always want to be a priest?
It should be interesting next week when he comes!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

That's great! I'm sure he will be delighted with all of their thoughtful questions :)