Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Fools!

I love April Fools Day! The kids (and my husband) are so gullible, I just have a great time! Here's what I pulled this year.

This morning when the hubby got up, I told him the dogs had pooped in the garage and it smelled bad. He was not pleased thinking about cleaning that up!

Before I left for work I rotated the image on the computer so it is now upside down! I love it! Just as I finished this post, I got a text - JERK! Ha, guess he went to check his email!! He said he's getting a cramp in his neck!

On lunch duty, I told 2nd grade they had come in too noisy and would have no talking the rest of the week! They all fell for it! Of course I told them the truth and they spent the rest of lunch trying to trick me.

One 1st grader did get me. With the oldest April Fool in the book - there's something on your back! Of course, I had no trouble believing them - I was in the lunchroom with 1st graders! She was thrilled to trick me!!

Anyone have any good tricks for me next year??

4 comments:

Jenny said...

This post is one you should read: http://welcometoorganizedchaos.blogspot.com/2009/04/first-of-april.html

She doesn't feel the same way about April Fool's Day as you do, but what she did is fabulous.

Anonymous said...

Glad you had fun with April Fool's Day. THe kindergarten kids were all over it. The after school students not so much!

Sarah said...

Thanks for the link - I loved it!

Sarah said...

I learned very early on that my prankster tricks were no match with my husband's.... now I know better than to try and mess with him :). Might have tried something on my students this year, but we were off for April Fool's!