Monday, February 28, 2011

7 Facts



I was tagged in a "7 Facts" award that's going around. I was tagged by The Caffeinated Teacher.  Basically you provide 7 random facts about yourself and then tag 15 other bloggers to play along. It's always fun to learn weird, random things about people :)


1) I'm addicted to Zumba!!  I get mad when I have to miss class!  I became licensed to teach it in December.  I want to take the Zumbatomic training so I can teach kids Zumba! :)


2) I love baseball.  I go to as many games as I can a year.  My goal is to visit every major league baseball stadium.  My favorite team is the Dodgers!

3) I started doing 5Ks last year.  My husband and I both enjoy finding fun 5Ks to try.  We just did one a few Saturdays ago as a couple - Cupid's Couple Run!


4) I am an only child, but do have a foster sister.  She is 6 years older.  My middle name is her name. 



5) We have 2 cats, 2 dogs, and 2 guinea pigs!  Like to keep things even. :)  One dog is blind and diabetic.  She has to have insulin shots twice a day.





6) I love chocolate covered sunflower seeds!  I think it has become my drug of choice, lol!



7) My husband's 24 year old sister moved in with us just before Christmas.  It's been ummm, interesting.  And expensive.

Sorry there's not pictures on everything - I got tired.  And I've been holding this post hostage for a while now, so here it is!

Now to tag some people!  I didn't come up with 15, but feel free to do this and let me know.  I'd love to read yours!

Teaching Happily Ever After
You Never know What You're Gonna Get
Ms Teacher
Life in the Mimsy Borogoves
Vodka Mom
Ginger Snaps
Finding Normal
Dead Class Pets

1 comment:

Sarah Garb said...

Thanks for the shoutout, Sarah! I'm also a fan of Vodkamom and I'll have to check out the others!