Sunday, December 7, 2008

7 Random Facts

I got tagged by Angela to share seven random facts about myself, then tag 7 other bloggers to do the same. I got a little picture happy, sorry!

1. I have to keep score when I go to a baseball game. I go crazy just sitting! And my favorite team is the Dodgers - my dad's was the Giants.



2. I love crazy road trips! I have to stop to see strange things along the way - makes life interesting! (This pic is from my girls trip this summer - we stayed in a teepee motel!)





3. I'm an only child. I also have a foster sister who is 16 years older than me. (Here we are - my hubby, my mom, foster sis' hubby, foster sis, and me.)



4. I'm not a neat person. Unfortunately, neither is my husband. So we have a mad cleaning marathon when people are coming! (We're not dirty people though - I do clean, we're just cluttery! Oh and this isn't my house - it isn't clean - just a random pic I found.)



5. I enjoy taking pictures. I know I'm not great, but I like doing it!



6. I've lived in 5 states - Nebraska, Montana, Minnesota, California, and Texas.





7. I am way too slow at blogging about myself! I've been working on this post for about 2 hours!


Okay, now to spread the misery.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Thanks for spreading the "misery"... I'm gonna have to think about this!