Friday, December 3, 2010

Field Trip

Yesterday I went with kindergarten on a field trip to see Babes in Toyland. It was a pretty good trip and somehow I ended up with the most talkative kid ever as my seatmate on the bus! I'm not kidding, he talked or sang the entire way there and back! I heard about his dad's truck, his uncle's car, how his sister is white, but his other sister and him are white and black, last year they took food on a field trip, I've been there, I live there, and he sang the green, red, and blue songs for me! He also got very excited about a building and thought that should be our field trip. I turned to see, expecting a fire station or something but it was . . . a uniform cleaning building! Got to love the mind of a 5 year old!

3 comments:

Cindy Mihelich said...

You have to love the little ones. He obviously was very comfortable with you and was excited to have someones full attention.

Debbie said...

sarah! so happy i found your blog via becky! this post is hilarious! i'll be visiting frequently :)

Parent and Child Reading Assistance said...

Young minds are beautiful!