Monday, May 19, 2008

Awww, shucks



Look at this cute award John Deer Mom gave me!! I'm excited - my first award!! Ok, ok, she actually gave it to me last week. But since I'm new to this, I needed more time to learn how to make links and all that good stuff. So let's see if I figure it out!



So, here are 10 blogs I love, in no particular order (or how about alphabetical - I am a teacher).


But Wait! There's More. . .
Chocolate for Teachers
Have a Gneiss Day
Its Not All Flowers and Sausages
Momma of a Whole Lotta Drama
Ms. M's Apples

Tense Teacher
This Teaching Life
An Uncertain Path to Pregnancy

6 comments:

17 (really 15) more years said...

Thank you Sarah! I still can't believe that people take the time to read my ramblings!!

Blair said...

Thanks Sarah! My first award! Right back at you!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the blog love!

You rock!

Anonymous said...

Very cool -- I love to get awards! Thank you!

Mimi said...

Thank you thank you thank you!!! You made my day (and it was kinda rough!!)

Thanks again!

Ms M. said...

Thanks a bunch! Just got done reading through your stuff, little kids sound lilke they take so much energy! Looking forward to hearing more about you and your students :)